BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tests, Interviews and School...Oh MY!!!!

Hi everyone! Well i know it's been a while since i posted last but i've been very busy.

I am hoping to get some new templates and masks done for you shortly, i may have a play over the weekend :) I can't do anything PSP related for the next couple of days and this is why:

I have my learners driving test (the theory test) today which i'm REALLY nervous about. I'm pretty sure i know it all well enough, and hey...if i can cram for a neuroscience exam in 24 hours and pass, i can do this. Right??

Tomorrow is another huge day...i have a job interview!! The job is a part time counselling position, working with families which will be challenging but great. Ohh i'm sooo scared, and i have a knot in my stomach that won't go away! I'm hoping it will go well, and i'll be posting to let you know how it goes.

Hubby is taking next week off work which will be awesome, i love it when he has his vacations...we're not going anywhere because well, we just can't afford it, but it's gonna be nice to have him home.

The kids all go back to school FINALLY on January 28th, and we have two milestones this year. Our oldest starts middle school and the youngest starts preschool! I'm so excited but so nervous for both of them, but i'm sure they'll do just fine. You can be sure i'll make a post about their first days as soon as i've heard all about them.

Anyhoo...thats it for now, i have to go and get ready for this test. UGH i feel ill!!

See ya all later!!!

0 comments: