BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Weight Loss Journey Begins!!

Ok, so if you know me well you'll know that i've ALWAYS struggled with my weight. It's been up and down more often than an out of control elevator and i've had enough. I am now the heaviest i've ever been and boy do i feel every single kilo. My knees, hips, and ankles hurt all the time, my asthma is just NUTS and i basically feel...well...shitty is the only term i can come up with.


So today i begin my journely towards being fit and gorrrrrgeous!! I'm off to see the girls at Tony Ferguson (if you dont know who this is, check out his site HERE) to begin their most excellent weight loss program. My mom has been doing this for a couple of weeks and lost almost 2 kilos in her first week. I'm very excited about this but scared too since i havent been able to stick to a diet EVER in my life. It's seriously a case though where i either lose the weight or it kills me. Besides, i want my bellybutton pierced before Christmas and that's NOT gonna happen unless i lose this damn tummy that seemingly appeared overnight!


Wish me luck! I'll let you know how i go with it and keep you up to date on my progress...saturdays will probably be my weigh in days so keep an eye out and i'll update you on my loss every week!


Hugs and kisses!!

0 comments: