BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weight Loss Journey ~ Part 2

OK so i just got home from Tony Ferguson, armed with info, vitamins, fiber, soups and shakes. I'm extremely excited and can't wait to get started first thing Monday morning (yes i'm one of those "I'll start on Monday" people!). Anyway the staff there are AMAZING and the lady i spoke to to (Sue) was sooo nice and supportive, it helps that she's been there and done the program too so she feels my pain LOL

I hated the weighing part though but it is necessary i suppose...i have a very very long way to go to reach my target weight of betwee 52 and 58 kilos but i know i can do it, i have to or i won't be seeing my kids graduate high school....

Anyway...i'm on my way! It definitely feels good to be doing something constructive and making a real lifestyle change for the best...

Stay tuned, next Saturday is weigh in day and i hope to see these lil scales here moving along, slowly but surely!!!




0 comments: