BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bad Day Today......

OK so basically if i dont get some chocolate..or some pasta...or rice...or bread...or anything else high in fat and carbs soon i may have to actually throttle someone! UGH. I knew this was gonna be hard but i forgot how bad my emotional eating can be at times of high stress and well...today is a high stress day.

I'm FREAKING out over this stupid ass thesis. I have 4 weeks before it's due and i'm NOWHERE near completing it, hell i havent even STARTED data analysis yet. Shit. I'm seriously considering dropping out, the stress is just too much. And i wanna eat. GOD do i wanna eat!!! OK so all the vegies and lean meat and fish and whatnot is great. BUT omg i need sugar and lots of it. I hate study. I hate being fat and having to do this shit to myself. I hate not getting the kids taken out of my hair every day so i can work. I hate being addicted to the internet (seriously this is an issue for me). I hate that everyone in my class just swans on through with NO comprehension of what i'm dealing with. UGH. OK, time for dinner. Yet more fish. Yet more vegies. Great.

UGH

~End of Rant~

See ya next time...

0 comments: