BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

A bit about me...

Well here i am, i never thought i'd do the blogging thing here but...oh well LOL. I kinda thought if i'm gonna be sharing stuff with you, i should tell you all about me so you know who you're dealing with LOL

On my life: I was born in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) in 1977, probably one of the worst times to be a white family living there thanks to the independence and political crisis taking place. My mom and i moved to England in early 1978 and we stayed there until 1996 when we finally moved to Australia to be with my family after the death of my grandfather. I am married to a wonderful American man named Steve (aka harley) who i simply adore and love with all my heart. We've been married just over 4 yrs. I have four children, all girls aged 11, 7, 6 and 3 who drive me insane but i love em anyway!

On PSPing: I first got addicted to PSP about 4 yrs ago when i started chat and fell in love with the gorgeous sigs people were wearing on their forum posts. I eagerly downloaded PSP7 (no easy task let me tell you, i was on DIAL UP!) and was addicted from the minute i opened my first new canvas. Eventually i bought my own copy of PSPX and that was it...HOOKED. I now make sigs in two rooms at www.talkcity.com - one of which i own :D I discovered the wonderful world of scrapkits etc a few months back and OMG i love them, i can browse blogs for HOURS happily downloading the beautiful stuff these ladies come up with. Unfortunately, i haven't been able to master Photoshop yet to make my own even though i'd LOVE to....so i dabble with masks, templates and a few scrap elements and papers etc but i am NOWHERE near as good as the scrap designers out there. Who knows...maybe one day i will be :)

On School: I started my bachelor of behavioural science (fancy way of saying psychology LOL) in 2003 after my then 5 yr old daughter came home from school and told me she'd been on the internet. I didn't even know how to operate the net! So i decided i'd better do something about that and enrolled in school. I completed it in 2006 after taking a yr off to get married and stuff. In 2007 i began the honours degree which i am now finishing...my thesis is due on October 30th (i SO shouldnt be on here right now LOL) and i'm very excited about getting it done.

Other Interests: I love movies, reading, playing with my kids and my Husky cross puppy Demon and my lorikeet Rocky...i do love my fur and featherbabies! I live near the ocean so i just love that sunset walk on the beach with hubby (not that we get much time alone but it's SO worth it when we do!)..i am ridiculously obsessed with crime..not doing it, but studying the psychology of it...the famous serial killers are my faves...well i guess this explains why someday i'd like to work as a criminal profiler but thats a LONG way off LOL

Well, thats me. Hopefully you know me a lil better now...now it's your turn. Tell me about you!

Huggles

Cricket

0 comments: