BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

I made it!!!!

Well, it's over. Five long years of stress and strain, deadlines and temper tantrums, bad grades and not so bad grades.....i FINALLY finished my university studies yesterday. God it's SO weird to not have to study, or read something, or write something...but i can now relax, enjoy life, get some rest, clean my damn house LOL and hang out with the family. My life has been SO scheduled and so inflexible for the last 5 yrs that this is just strange...i guess the plan now is to take some time off and let my brain settle down (cos seriously, i thought it was gonna explode at one point there LOL). I suppose i have to start thinking of what i'm gonna do next. No study for a while, that's for sure :D

Sooooo anyway, just thought i'd share my most excellent news.

Hugs to all

Jac
xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: