BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Emotional Eating Sucks!!

POK so today i made a decision. One that i'm quite happy with actually. I'm putting off the diet until after the thesis goes in. I just can't sit up all night studying without REAL coffee and snacks...the sad truth is that i'm an emotional eater. Stress, anxiety, depression, happiness...they all send me straight to the fridge and i cannot control it. Now usually i'd kick myself in the ass for this BUT i figure it this way. I can stay on the diet, lose all concentration thanks to me just not getting enough calories in the day and not get the thesis written, but drop a few kilos...OR...i can allow myself those carbs and calories and caffeine and remain fat until after the thesis is done. I choose the thesis at this point, it's only another month after all. I can still drop a dress size before Christmas after i start it up again, so i'm not worried. I'll keep you posted :D

Huggles

0 comments: